Sunday, November 18, 2007

I haven't been on in about a week. Not much is going on with the weight loss, I really am at a loss as to why I don't have the strength to loose weight. I have the right mind set, just nothing seems to be going my way on that front. I'm gonna keep plugging away.

Since Friday my family has had some trying experience. My wife's Grandmother passed away on Friday, she had been in the hospital for about 6 months with kidney failure. She was fighting hard and the family thought she was going to be able to be home for Thanksgiving. Her funeral is on Tuesday.

My wife's brother went to the hospital this morning because he had a seizure, as of this moment I haven't heard anything from my wife (she went to the hospital, Mt. Clemens General). Not sure what is going on with him. I hope to be able to give an update a little later.

Being this is a short week and unsure of what is going on with the family, I don't know when I will be able to get back on here.

If I'm not back on in a couple of days, have a good Thanksgiving and be smart.

2 comments:

Nate said...

Interesting site. Good luck in your efforts. I got bit by the same bug and lost 160 pounds this year...no surgery of course ;)

GeneTheK said...

Dude -

Where u at? Don't stray too far from the pack. Trust me on this one.

Hope all is OK on your end.