Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Its been a very busy week and I haven't had a chance to catch up on here. I'm not sure what is going on. My weight has pretty much stayed the same for the past week or so, only changes about a 1 lb in either direction.

I have been eating better as of late. I have noticed that I have been eating few more carbs than normal. The binges are gone, no halloween candy. I just can't figure it out.

As far as exercise is concerned I have been doing about 45 minutes of cardio 4 days a week. Mostly treadmill work. I only have about an hour to workout 4 days a week. Kind of sucks.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Even if you've been eating better...it's usually in the calories consumed when you're not losing weight. Have you been counting? I'm personally not a fan of this, but it's not a bad idea when you're not seeing the results that you're expecting.

Anonymous said...

Counting sucks, but it definitely works. Keep tabs on those carbs, too. When I maintain regardless of staying within my calories, my carbs are usually too high.

Regarding exercise, are you doing high intensity intervals? Those workouts are perfect for the time-deprived. :)

Keep up the good work, man!

GeneTheK said...

I 2nd what Beck said. Aim for HIIT and not steady state cardio. Finish off with some Tabata's too.

Keep it up Mark.