Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Weigh In

Weight: 309

Today was my weigh in and I'm not really happy, dropped a pound, yep you heard me 1 lb. I know its better than gaining weight but still is not good. I can only blame myself for the lack luster weight loss. I can look at the fact that I just started going back to the gym, instead of sitting on the couch eating. I'm eating better than I was, less junk food and I cut the amount of pop, now the headaches are kicking in.

Today is a day off from working out but that might change. Tomorrow is a long workout with a spin class and then some weight training.

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

You lost 1 pound in 4 days.

Let's put that into perspective:

If you keep up that 'slow' pace, on January 14, 2008 you will have lost 91.25 pounds.

You've got plenty of time ahead of you, and you're working out and eating well. The pounds will come off. I know you wanted a 'bigger' number, but you've been at it a few days. Just imagine how good you'll feel after 365 days worth of "1 pound per four days".

Anonymous said...

Don't let this get you down. It's tough to stay positive - especially when you've worked so hard all week. Just keep with it. You'll see better results. ;)

Whyves said...

I'm sure you know by now that losing between 1 and 2 pounds a week is considered healthy. If you would have lost more than that, it would have been water and muscle mass. I think that losing 1 pounds in for days is a great start. It means that you saved/burned 3500 calories. Not a small thing! Keep it up!