Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Missing in Action

So I have been missing in action since about Feb 27th. I'm ready to get back into the groove of losing the weight I had planned on losing back at the beginning of the year when I first started with the F.A.T.

Alot has been going on since the last time I was on here. Family medical issues with not just me but other family members, promotion at work which came with a new shift and days off, building a new house and much more.

Exercise: 35 minutes treadmill

6 comments:

Kevin A. said...

Man, it is So good to see you back. We're in this til the end. Lean on us.

Let's do this.

Jim McCoy said...

Good to meet you. Kevin's right. Lean on us, and we'll help you get there.

billy said...

Welcome back man- no more disappearing!

Anonymous said...

You're back!! Woohoo! Glad to see you again...let's get this weight off. :)

Rob Tucker said...

Hey, glad to see you back. Let's get some successes put together now. Welcome back!

Kristen said...

Mark, I never knew you, but glad you're back :)