Friday, October 19, 2007

Today was house chores, did many of those and broke a serious sweat doing it. Walking up and down 3 flights of stairs every 20 minutes or so can be a killer especially carrying a vacuum cleaner.

Going to Cedar Point this weekend so I will be off until maybe Sunday definitely be back Monday. I love Cedar Point because all you really do is walk and walk alot. I wish I enjoyed more of the rides but I'm not really a roller coaster kind of guy and I am afraid of heights. Well at least I will get a good walk and hang out with some friends.

Its also Sweetest Day on Saturday so be good to your spouses or significant others. Have a good weekend and I will talk to you later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Cedar Point...from what I can remember. Last time I went, though was in 3rd grade. Hmm, it's been awhile! Have fun!! :)