Monday, October 29, 2007

So far today I have had a great day. At work today I had my 6 month evaulation and I will be off probation November 1st and I am also getting a 6% raise. I'm geeked about that.

My employer does a Cardio Challenge with Worthington Ohio and each year for the past 3 years. The goal is to have as many people participate and log their cardio minutes from October 29th to November 14th. The points are set up in a football style scoring such as 60 minutes = 6 points, 30 minutes = 3 points and 15 minutes = 1 point.

The challenge is to promote a healthy lifestyle with exercise and its also to promote the UofM/Ohio State game.

2 comments:

GeneTheK said...

6%? Damn. Good for you.

So can we assume you are going to take part in the challenge?

Mark said...

You sure can. Let the games begin.