Monday, February 19, 2007

Juggling Act

Working and working out can be a juggling act. My work schedule is set but if someone calls in sick then I can get ordered to work. Which usually means that I dont have my workout clothes with me, I normally go home first then get go to my workout. This pay period I have worked my normal 80 hours but I have also worked an additional 42.5 hours of overtime. I have been playing it smart - bringing my workout clothes with me, my employer has a gym so I can catch a workout during my breaks.

Today I was able to catch 30 minutes on the treadmill (average heart rate 144).

I have been eating better and using Fitday to track my intake.

2 comments:

Carl said...

Hey, If you dont mind sharing your fitday page, and putting up a link I think we can help you tune your diet up a bit. I do think its too few callories and that a few simple changes will help you loose more wight and have less cravings that take you out to resturants and beat you up.

Carl

Anonymous said...

Great work.