Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Just another day

Weight: 304

I'm not getting discouraged but it seems like every time I get going on a row (with workouts) something that involves life takes over and I have to put off working out for a day or two. Take yesterday for instance, left work to get tires for the car and then to meet my wife at the gym for a lower body and cardio workout. About 20 minutes before work ended my wife calls and says that the pipes on the west side of the house are not draining. So instead of working out I have to meet my father-in-law with the snake and this other contraption and attempt to unclog the drain. But does it work NO! We realized that the pipes are frozen and nothing is getting through. When that was figured out it was 9:30 and I still hadnt eaten my dinner.

The good news is that the pipes are not frozen anymore and I am going to the gym after work for a quality, hard workout.

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

As long as you keep moving, you're ok. Don't worry if one or two days goes by and you haven't gotten the 'gym' time in. Just replace it with something around the house.

And your weigh in is great.. you're just 4 pounds away from a major milestone. Hang in there, as we're not going anywhere without you.

billy said...

The only thing to worry about is if you miss going to the gym because you "didn't feel like it".